Our international team brings together a formidable and diverse mix of skill sets and experience from construction management, real estate asset management, hospitality, real estate and finance, which enables Boutique to be on the cusp of the latest trends in the industry and to create and deliver innovative solutions. The people at Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited are driven by the company’s core values: speed, value maximization, transparency and integrity, respect, and a true passion for entrepreneurship, which enable the company to practice creative thinking and implement game changing techniques.
TRANSPARENCY AND INTEGRITY
Construction Development Projects
Asset Management and Business Development
Construction Development Projects
MEP Engineering Manager
- To oversee, manage and ensure that the highest quality of mechanical, electrical and plumbing construction work is in accordance with project specific cost and schedule requirements.
- Follow up MEP Installation works, inspection MEP works done by sub-contractor to be incompliance with specification and approved shop drawing.
- Oversee and manage entire development / construction process especially in MEP.
- Set, manage and work within approved budgets and time-lines;
- Daily, weekly, monthly planning monitoring, control & achievement of tasks;
- QA / QC / Troubleshoot and rectify site problems;
- Accurate controls of cost vs budget & reporting;
- Manage outsourced PM/CM processes;
- Manage procurement processes;
Required Qualification & Skill Set:
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, MEP Engineering, and Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant construction or real estate development experience, Mid-rise construction especially in Hotel projects, and worked for a Main Contractor or Developer.
- Construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing construction procedures and practices.
- Good knowledge of: main-contractor, MEP, ID works etc.
- A keen and willing individual with a good attitude.
- An individual who able to work under pressure and fast paced environment effectively.
- Good computer literate and has a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Senior Manager - Investor Relations
Senior Manager – Investor Relations will ensure the company is properly and strategically positioned within the investor and analyst community. This position reports to the Chief Financial Controller, and will create the necessary framework, strategic plan, highly captivating and Investor Relations plan. The job requires very strong interpersonal and communication skills, a well-developed network, and the ability to manage external relationships in the professional investor community.
The key responsibilities of this investor relations role is keeping the market informed of developments and events that may influence the share price, in a reliable, consistent, comparable and transparent manner. Investor Relations must be strategic and proactive as opposed to tactical and reactive – giving shareholders sound reasons to buy and hold stock or not depending on their individual risk appetites and time horizons. These are:
- Build investor confidence in the company’s vision to deliver shareholder value
- Develop a comprehensive Investor Relations framework and strategy
- Build and maintain a powerful reputation through clear and consistent two-way communication
- Manage relationships with analysts, investors, and individual shareholders
- Provide market insights to the Executive management team, including financial trends, shareholder concerns, competitor actions, and anything that might impact the company
- Oversee and manage quarterly earnings calls as well as preparation of the Annual Report
Principal Accountabilities: The investor relations officer position is accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of a company, and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company's performance.
1. Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan
2. Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
3. Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
4. Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
5. Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
6. Provides Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all company spokespersons
7. Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
8. Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
9. Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site
10. Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
11. Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community
12. Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives
13. Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
14. Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
15. Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
16. Provides feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community
17. Require Requires local and some international traveling
18. Other duties as assigned
Personal and Professional Qualifications
· 10+ years of experience in Investor Relations from a publicly traded company such as real estate, properties, food or retails
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics and A Master’s degree (such as an M.B.A.) is a plus
· Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods
- Excellent understanding of securities disclosure rules as well as regulations and filing requirements
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in capital markets and performance metrics for public companies
- Very familiar with valuation and financial modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- A deep understanding of trends in capital markets, macroeconomics, competitors and customer trends
· Ability to collaborate with the executive team and develop and maintain business relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills, extremely strong English and Thai communication (verbal, written, graphical) skills, with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages that inspire others. Multilingual is an advantage
· Have intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office - Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure, as well as meet short deadlines
· Requires local and some international traveling
Manager - Legal (Company Secretary)
* Oversee the company secretarial functions and ensuring regulatory and compliance with SET or SEC regulation
* Conducting AGM, EGM, BOD meeting and action as company secretary
* Conducting necessary registration of the transaction required for the public company with the Ministry of Commerce and relevant authorities
* Working with various departments in company, so as to collect information required as the company's secretary
* Contributing in compliance for the company management committee
* Male or Female between 28 - 40 years old
* Bachelor Degree in Law, Business Development, Accounting or ralated field
* Good command of English and computer literacy
* Strong interpersonal, communication and coordination skills
* Able to work under pressure and good negotiation
* At least 5 years in corporate legal and/ or compliance
* Prefer experience in the listed company
Senior Legal Manager
Asset Management and Business Development
Asset Management - Operations Executive Manager
1. Responsible for ensuring that all operations (both hospitality and non-hospitality assets) are carried out professionally to brand standards, and highest level of service while maintening the financial impact of such operations and decisions.
2. Act as senior leader of property operation teams. Must be dynamic, experienced and motivated mentor to property General Managers and their management teams, as well as ensuring their properties are continually in line with and carrying out the strategic goals and direction of organization.
3. Sets short-tem and long range goals with Executive Team and General Manager's to aid and achieve each property's defined performance metric.
4. Ensure responsible financial management of assigned hotels at all times. In partnership with leadership team, develop annual budgets to accurately forecast financial performance and to deliver financial results in accordance with those budgets.
5. Works collaboratively with corporate support departments and, owners to build relationships and ensure effective, proactive communication with ownership representative at all time.
6. Monitor monthly operating and financial performance.
7. Make sure the properties are operating within budgets guideline of profitability through effective control.
8. Keeping up to date through activity research and summarizing of various third party reports of current market trends, business environment supply/ demand aspects of hospitality products in industries and geographies that the organization operate within.
9. Creation of various business reports and reporting process and to oversee and manage varouis deliverables that would be required in the normal cause of running the Groups of business.
10. Active asset management and driving operations of 3rd party manage hotels or self-managed hotels.
11. Running operations of self-managed hotels and setting necessary team to do so within the Groups.
12. Working with the Construction & Development team and Business Development Asset Management team to ensure project satisfactions are specified taking into account operational requirements.
13. Working with the Construction & Development team to ensure project are built on time and ensuring proper pre-opening plans for all real estate assets and hotel executed and done on time.
14. Involvment in asset management process including property/ asset reporting processes and ongoing performance analysis of operating asset, with active discussions with the hospitality operators of such asset to ensure optimum financial performance of such asset.
15. Ability to travel as need.
16. Perform all job duties and responsibilities in an honest and ethical manner and in compliance with all laws, regulations and Groups policies.
17. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required qualification and Skill Set:
1. Bachelor's or Mater's Degree in Business Administration, Economic, Finance, or Related field.
2. Minimum of over 10 years of relevant experience including, but not limited to, hotel asset management, hotel operations.
3. Ability to self motivated, goal oriented and results driven, while working in team environment.
4. Ability to trackle numerous projects simultaneously.
5. Must process a positive attitude, execute creative solutions, provide innovation in problem solving, and be tenacious in accomplishing tasks while exercising integrity, honesty and discretion.
6. Must be able to developstrong relationship with both internal and external constituents through effective oral and written communications in order to motivate them to perform above and beyond expectations.
Executive Secretary for President and Group CEO
The Executive Secretary for President and Group CEO provides executive support through exceptional schedule management, organizational and communication skills, serves as the primary point of contact for internally and externally, providing liaison between the President and Group CEO, key executives, and employees; managing various reports and associated summaries.
• Represents Group CEO by greeting/welcoming clients, reviewing correspondence, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Group CEO.
• Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents, serving as liaison between them and the Group CEO.
• Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, and problem-solving, making adjustments to plans. • Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances Group CEO's and company's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Organizing and maintaining traditional and electronic diaries and making appointments for the Group CEO.
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, dealing with incoming email, faxes and posts.
• Taking and writing dictation and minutes, preparing correspondence on the Group CEO's behalf.
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Arranging corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, scheduling the travel plans, booking transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
• Booking meetings, prepare and coordinate with different departments/clients and to ensure that the Group CEO is well prepared for all meetings.
• Planning, organizing and managing company events when required.
• Carrying out background research as and when required and present findings to Group CEO.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations based on presentation formats already in existence or at times creating new presentation formats.
• Filtering and managing all reports from other staff and various divisions of the company and across the business units of the group and further creating summaries of each report for the Group CEO.
• Writing reports, updating websites, typing documents, executive summaries and newsletters.
• Managing the personal administration of the Group CEO where such tasks include but are not limited: to payment of bills, dealing with frequent flyer and other loyalty programs, managing credit cards (statements, bill payment and clarifications) and provide assistance to solve problems for maintenance of any automatic/electrical/mechanical appliances or documentation related to personal expense or any such reasonable and similar tasks. Required
Qualification & Skill Set:
• Bachelor or higher in any field.
• Native Thai speaker and proficient in English, Good command of English both in written and spoken
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Young, Energetic, accountability, international profile, accountability
• Self-direction and striving for success • Able to work both independently and with the team.
• At least 5 years experienced in Executive Secretary from an international organization.
• Proficient with computer skills (like Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and should be internet savvy.
• Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, multi-cultural work environment.
• Other special requirements: Quickly response, Pleasant personality, Reliable, Self- Motivated, Detail Oriented, Well Organized and can handle work pressure.