Our international team brings together a formidable and diverse mix of skill sets and experience from construction management, finance and asset management, hospitality operations and property development. This management depth enables Boutique to be on the cusp of the latest trends in the industry to create and deliver innovative solutions. The people at Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited are driven by the company’s core values: speed, value maximization, transparency and integrity, respect, and a true passion for entrepreneurship, which together enables the company to practice creative thinking and implement game changing techniques in the property sector.
TRANSPARENCY AND INTEGRITY
Finance and Investment
Construction Development Projects
Finance and Investment
Senior Associate - Finance and Investment
- Provide market research and analysis, due diligence, feasibility studies, financial modeling and analytical work for project feasibility studies.
- Conduct relevant business / financial models to assist with management decision making and to support for M&A and deal transactions.
- Prepare information memorandum, business plans, management presentations and term sheets for debt financing and equity rising.
- Liaise with banks for arranging bank loans, executing loan agreement, managing loan drawdown process, and monitoring loan covenants.
- Liaise with investors for arranging equity funding, executing investor agreement, managing the capital call process, and monitoring equity investment.
- Monitor cash positions and manage the treasury needs of individual projects.
- Prepare and coordinate with all departments in budgeting process, including investment review and 1-3-5-year plan.
- Manage and recommend suitable corporate structure in order to provide efficient funding and taxes.
- Manage divestment process for exit of investments
- Assist in listing (IPO) the company on tothe Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports to stakeholders (e.g. investors, banks, etc.).
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
Required Qualification & Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Real Estate or related disciplines from top tier university
- At least 3 years of work experience in finance / investment / business development. Position to be selected based on candidate’s experience.
- Experience with a real estate developer, private equity, bank or investment firm is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the real estate sector.
- Computer proficiency in all MS Office programmers including spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation software.
- Strong research, quantitative, financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Experience with professional English report writing for management and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, with a strong sense of commitment, intellectual curiosity and a desire to work in a multicultural and dynamic work environment
- Team player, with strong interpersonal, social and coordination skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong English and Thai communication and writing skills.
Senior Manager - Investor Relations
Senior Manager – Investor Relations will ensure the company is properly and strategically positioned within the investor and analyst community. This position reports to the Chief Financial Controller, and will create the necessary framework, strategic plan, highly captivating and Investor Relations plan. The job requires very strong interpersonal and communication skills, a well-developed network, and the ability to manage external relationships in the professional investor community.
The key responsibilities of this investor relations role is keeping the market informed of developments and events that may influence the share price, in a reliable, consistent, comparable and transparent manner. Investor Relations must be strategic and proactive as opposed to tactical and reactive – giving shareholders sound reasons to buy and hold stock or not depending on their individual risk appetites and time horizons. These are:
- Build investor confidence in the company’s vision to deliver shareholder value
- Develop a comprehensive Investor Relations framework and strategy
- Build and maintain a powerful reputation through clear and consistent two-way communication
- Manage relationships with analysts, investors, and individual shareholders
- Provide market insights to the Executive management team, including financial trends, shareholder concerns, competitor actions, and anything that might impact the company
- Oversee and manage quarterly earnings calls as well as preparation of the Annual Report
Principal Accountabilities: The investor relations officer position is accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of a company, and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company's performance.
1. Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan
2. Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
3. Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
4. Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
5. Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
6. Provides Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all company spokespersons
7. Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
8. Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
9. Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site
10. Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
11. Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community
12. Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives
13. Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
14. Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
15. Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
16. Provides feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community
17. Require Requires local and some international traveling
18. Other duties as assigned
Personal and Professional Qualifications
· 10+ years of experience in Investor Relations from a publicly traded company such as real estate, properties, food or retails
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics and A Master’s degree (such as an M.B.A.) is a plus
· Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods
- Excellent understanding of securities disclosure rules as well as regulations and filing requirements
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in capital markets and performance metrics for public companies
- Very familiar with valuation and financial modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- A deep understanding of trends in capital markets, macroeconomics, competitors and customer trends
· Ability to collaborate with the executive team and develop and maintain business relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills, extremely strong English and Thai communication (verbal, written, graphical) skills, with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages that inspire others. Multilingual is an advantage
· Have intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office - Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure, as well as meet short deadlines
· Requires local and some international traveling
Associate - Accounting
- Performs Accounts Payable function including all general ledger cording of invoices, obtaining proper signature approvals of expenditures and processing vendor payments.
- Perform Accounts Receivables function including and complete bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and monitor Account Receivable aging report with analyst.
- Assist in the compilation of financial information to prepare monthly financial statements, including the preparation and recording of journal entries and completion of reconciliations.
- Assist with the preparation of schedules and supporting documentation of the external audit and tax filing preparation.
- Interface with other departments to ensure accounting issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new policies and procedures as necessary.
- Prepare and submit withholding tax report, VAT
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience. (New graduate are welcomed).
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong in Microsoft Office, Oracle and hotel or retail business software will be great advantage
- Experiences in hotel, retail and foods or beverage group will be a plus but not compulsory.
Construction Development Projects
Senior Manager - Project Management
- To oversee and manage the entire development/construction process by establishing clear processes/procedures and executing set corporate guidelines in order to achieve the corporate goal for each real estate development project.
- The Project Manager must have a clear and concise understanding of all stages of the real estate development process and must know how to attain key milestones timely within the real estate development process.
- Oversee and manage entire development / construction process.
- Set, manage and work within approved budgets and time-lines.
- Daily, weekly, monthly planning monitoring, control & achievement of tasks.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control / Troubleshoot and rectify site problems.
- Accurate controls of cost vs budget & reporting.
- Manage outsourced Preventive Maintenance /Corrective Maintenance processes.
- Manage procurement processes.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Report project progress and current issues to the Management of the Company.
- Preparing renovation and construction reports.
- Coordinate with government, designer, contractor and third party.
- This position required traveling to visit construction site and property.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualification & Skill Set:
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture, Engineering and Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant construction or real estate development experience, Mid / High-rise construction especially in Hotel projects, and worked for a Main Contractor or Developer.
- Good knowledge of: main-contractor, MEP, ID works etc.
- A keen and willing individual with a good attitude.
- An individual who able to work under pressure and fast paced environment effectively.
- Good computer literate and has a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Have experience in hotel project and/ or renovation is advantage
Senior Associate - Legal
- Draft, review, and revise contracts, agreements, and other documents including but not limited to preparing relevant licenses application for the business.
- Review marketing materials following with laws and company policies.
- Provide legal advice and opinion on legal matters to minimize exposure to liabilities and disputes.
- Prepare legal documents for routine legal works and projects.
- Prepare documents for establishing new companies.
- Manage and control legal corporate works.
- Perform company secretary works.
- Liaise with other function to smoothen legal transactions.
- Liaise within Legal team to coordinate matters and ensure consistency of support within legal team and business.
- Other legal work as and when assigned.
Required Qualification & Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Law.
- At least 3 years working experience in either a commercial law firm or as in-house counsel for a company in a relevant field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proven leadership skills and able to work either independently or as a team.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, problem solving and time management skills.
Senior Manager - Legal
• Draft, review and revise all commercial agreements on behalf of the Company including bank loans, sale and purchase agreements for land, construction and project management agreements, day to day agreements customary to organizations and joint venture and shareholder agreements.
• Keep abreast of changes to all Thai laws related to the Company’s business such as the customer protection law, labor law, laws on land subdivision, etc. and providing timely updates to the senior management team so that any changes can be reviewed against our existing and future business operations.
• Provide accurate legal advice, guidance, and consultation to senior management and joint venture partners on Thai law to protect the Company’s interests.
• Review and advice on any documents that will be sent to any government agency to ensure that the documents comply with applicable laws and regulations.
• Responsible for managing and controlling corporate legal documents.
• Work with the senior management team to analyze and provide timely solutions to any legal issues that may arise from the Company’s current and future business operations.
• Working as Company Secretary of Public Company Limited and will be responsible for due diligence and liaising with financial advisor/ Counsel while filing an application with SEC/SET. After the listing of Shares with SET, responsible for various compliances per SEC/SET Regulations.
• Perform a role of company secretary or designate a person within your team to perform the role of company secretary (as to be decided by the CEO) of Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited, act as a point of communication between the board of directors, company executives/management and company shareholders, reporting in a timely and accurate manner on company procedures and developments. Attending and take minutes of directors’ and members’ meetings.
• Responsible for Corporate Secretarial matters and to make sure that all regulatory filings are made correctly and on schedule, and that the Company’s share registry and related records, including for any overseas subsidiaries and joint ventures, are properly equipped and filed.
• Supervise and monitoring legal team members to ensure the legal compliances and ensure that accurate opinions and legal advice have been given at all levels.
• Oversee legal compliance and licenses for all real estate construction and development projects, all operational real estate projects and other such businesses that the Company shall engage in
• Oversee in conjunction with the finance and accounting team of the Employer the management and upkeep of all required Company related insurances across all the Company’s businesses and subsidiaries
• Any other duties relating to legal matters that may be assigned.
Qualification & Skill Set:
• Bachelor of Laws from Thailand’s accredited law school
• Master of Laws from international reputable law school
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in drafting, reviewing various types of contracts/agreements such as shareholder agreement, purchase agreement, hotel management agreement and with the international law firms
• Strong experience in Legal advice on property funds, shareholder structure and or acquisition of shares.
• Native Thai speaker and proficient in English, Good command of English both in written and spoken
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Young, Energetic, accountability, international profile, accountability
• Self-direction and striving for success