Privacy Notice for Shareholders, Debenture Holders, and Directors
Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited and its affiliates (as listed in the annex) (collectively referred to as “we”) respect the rights to privacy of our shareholders, debenture holders, and directors (hereinafter referred to as “you”). To ensure that your personal data is protected, we have created this privacy notice to inform the details regarding the collection, use, disclosure, deletion, and destruction (collectively, the “processing”) of your personal data, both online and other channels, in accordance with the personal data protection law.
1. Why We Process Your Personal Data
1.1 We process your personal data to because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject e.g. company management (for example, setting up, capital increase, capital reduction, business restructuring, change of registration items), shareholders meeting, nomination of a director of a company, board meetings, management of rights and duties of shareholders or debenture holders, dividend payment, interest payment of debentures, accounting and legal inspection reports, deliveries of documents or books, including duties under the laws governing a limited company, public company limited, or companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (whichever applies).
1.2 We process your personal data to because it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party e.g. to manage companies, to record video or audio in meetings, to protect security, to organize events, to send news or offers for your benefit, to establish legal claims etc.
1.3 We process your personal data to because it is necessary in order to protect vital interests of you or of another person. We process your personal data to, for instance, make contact in case of emergency and control and prevent disease.
1.4 We process your personal data to because it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
1.5 With your consent, we process your personal data to conduct other activities which we might have to collect additional personal data about you in which case we will inform and request your new consent from time to time. You can find out more about consent in item 4 of this privacy notice.
If you are under the age of 20 or having legal restrictions, we may collect use or disclose your personal data. We require your parents or guardian to be aware and provide consent to us or allowed by applicable laws. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
2. Personal Data We Collect
2.1 When you reserve our shares or debentures or become a shareholder or debenture holder, we collect personal data of you as a shareholder, debenture holder, attorney, or proxy. We collect the data directly from you or through a securities broker or registrar. The personal data we collect includes name, surname, address, telephone number, email, contact methods, nationality, occupation, date of birth, tax ID, identification number, juristic person registration number, bank account, and number of shares.
2.2 If you are nominated or appointed as our director, we will collect personal data from you directly and indirectly from government agencies, regulatory agencies, and public sources. Examples of the personal data we collect in this regard are as follows:
(1) In the selection process, we collect personal data from your ID card or government-issued documents that can be used to verify your identity such as first name, last name, gender, ID number, passport number, photo, date of birth, nationality, place of birth, height; and
(2) When you are appointed and when you are holding office as a director, we collect additional personal data such as compensation, training, activities, marital status, information about your spouse or companion, wife, children, parents, siblings, blood groups, bank account number, email, educational background, occupation, work history, previous directorship or position in other companies or other businesses, attendance at meetings of the board of directors or sub-committee or shareholders, directors' remuneration, securities holding information, securities company name, director performance, and other information as required by laws or good corporate governance principles.
2.3 When you participate in any of our activities, we may collect additional personal data by requesting your consent on a case-by-case basis. When you visit our premises; we collect, monitor, and process your images and video recorded by CCTV (we do not record audio) in these areas and this information can be used to identify you. However, we will display signage to notice you about the areas where CCTV are in operation.
2.4 We may need to collect and process special categories of personal data, as defined by personal data protection law, such as health information, food allergies, and drug allergy information in order to proceed with any activity you attend. We will process your special categories personal data only when you give us explicit consent or for other purposes as required by law. We will also ensure that we will try our best to provide adequate security measures to protect your special categories personal data.
3. Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
4. Consent, Withdrawal, and Consequences
4.1 You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time but such withdrawal will not affect the validity of the processing made prior to the withdrawal of consent.
4.2 Your withdrawal of consent or refusal to provide certain information may result in us being unable to fulfill some or all of the objectives stated in this privacy notice.
4.3 If you are under 20 years of age, you shall, prior to giving the consent, inform us of your parent or guardian so that we shall also be able to ask consent from them.
5. Retention Period
5.1 We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to meet the objectives unless the law requires longer retention periods. In the event that such period is unclear, we will retain the data for a customary expected period in accordance with retention standards (e.g. the prescriptive period of 10 years for general legal claims).
5.2 We have established an auditing system to delete or destroy your personal data when the retention period expires or when it becomes irrelevant or unnecessary for the purposes of collecting that personal data.
5.3 If your personal data is processed based on consent, we will stop the processing when you have withdrawn the consent. However, we may keep your personal data to record your withdrawn so we can respond to your request in the future.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
6.1 We disclose and share your personal data with:
(1) Companies in our group (“affiliates”) and partners who provide services and sell products relating to construction materials and home appliances and
(2) Individuals and entities which are not our affiliates (“third parties”) for the purpose of collecting and processing personal information as described in this privacy notice such as our dealers, transport and logistics service providers, postal service providers, data processing service providers, marketing service providers (who might send messages to you to promote our products and services), contractors (who might perform tasks on our behalf), financial service providers (such as banks, payment companies, electronic payment service providers, credit providers), IT service providers (such as providers of cloud services, blockchain systems, data analytics, SMS, or emails), IT developers, programmers, auditors, consultants, advisors, government agencies (e.g. the Revenue Department, the Anti-Money Laundering Office), insurers, and other persons to the extent necessary to enable us to conduct business, provide products and services, and meet the purposes for the collection and processing of personal data as described in this privacy notice.
6.2 We will require persons receiving your personal data to take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, process the data properly and only as necessary, and prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data.
7. Transferring Personal Data Overseas
7.1 We may send or transfer your personal data to our affiliates or other persons in a foreign country if it is necessary in order for us to perform our obligations in the contract to which you are the counterparty or contract between us and third party for your benefit, to respond to your pre-contractual request; to protect your and third party’s life, body and health, to comply with laws or to the extent necessary for the public interest activities.
7.2 We may store your information on a computer, server, or cloud provided by a third party. And may use third-party programs, applications and platforms in processing your personal data. However, we will not allow unrelated parties to access to your personal data and will require such parties to have appropriate security protection measures.
7.3 In the event that your personal data is transferred to a foreign country, we will comply with applicable personal data protection laws and take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is protected and you can exercise your rights in accordance with the laws. Moreover, we will require those who receive the data to have appropriate protection measures for your personal data, to process such personal data only as necessary, and to take steps to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data.
8. Security Measures
8.1 We have implemented appropriate technical and administrative standards to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access use, disclose, or destruction. We use technology and security procedures such as encryption and access restriction to ensure that only authorized people shall have access to your personal data, and that they are trained about the importance of protecting personal data.
8.2 We provide appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, access, use, change, disclosure of personal data from those who do not have rights or duties related to that personal data. We will review the above-mentioned measures when necessary or when the technology changes to ensure effective security.
9. Your Rights as a Data Subject
9.1 You have the rights under the personal data protection law summarized as follows:
(1) Withdraw the consent you have given to us;
(2) Request to view and copy your personal data or disclose the source where we obtain your personal data;
(3) Send or transfer personal data that is in an electronic form as required by personal data protection laws to other data controllers;
(4) Oppose the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information about you
(5) Delete or destroy or make your personal data non-personally identifiable (anonymous) information;
(6) Suspend the use of your personal data;
(7) Correct your personal information to be current, complete, and not cause misunderstanding
(8) Complain to the Personal Data Protection Committee in the event that we, our data processors, our employees, or our contractors violate or do not comply with personal data protection laws.
9.2 In this regard, we will consider your request, notify the result of the consideration, and execute it (if appropriate) within 30 days from the date we receive the request. Your rights mentioned above will be in accordance with the personal data protection law.
9.3 You can exercise your legal rights by clicking here. Please note that you will be able to exercise your rights when the law is enforced.
10. Information about data controller and Data Protection Officer
10.1 If you give personal data to Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited, the data controller is:
Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited
Contact address: 170/67, 21st floor, Ocean Tower 1, Soi Sukhumvit 16, Ratchadaphisek Rd., Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Telephone number: 02-620-8777
10.2 In the event that you have a question regarding personal data protection, please call 02-620-8777 or send your message to DPO@boutiquecorporation.com.
In the event that this privacy notice is amended, we will announce a new privacy notice on this website, which you should periodically review the privacy notice. The new privacy notice will be effective immediately on the date of announcement.