Privacy Notice for Visitors and Event Participants
Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited and its affiliates (as listed in the annex) (collectively referred to as “we”) respect the rights to privacy of our visitors and event participants (hereinafter referred to as "you"). To ensure that your personal data is protected, we have created this privacy notice to inform the details regarding the collection, use, disclosure, deletion, and destruction (collectively, the "processing ") of your personal data, both online and other channels, in accordance with the personal data protection law.
1. Why We Process Your Personal Data
1.1 We process your personal data to because it is necessary for the performance of the contracts between you and us e.g. when you attend our event or visit our premises.
1.2 We process your personal data to because it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. Examples of what your personal data is processed in this regard are as follows:
(1) To manage, develop, and conduct our business operations;
(2) To control access to buildings, indoor areas, and internet to protect security, prevent and detect crime, and use as evidence in the investigation by our internal and government agencies.
1.3 We process your personal data to because it is necessary in order to protect vital interests of you or of another person. We process your personal data to, for instance, make contact in case of emergency and control and prevent disease.
1.4 We process your personal data to because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
1.5 We process your personal data to because it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
1.6 With your consent, we process your personal data to conduct other activities which we might have to collect additional personal data about you in which case we will inform and request your new consent from time to time. You can find out more about consent in item 4 of this privacy notice.
2. Personal Data We Collect
2.1 When you participate in any of our activities, whether they are organized by us or a person we hire or they are co-organized by us and another entity, or when you enter our premises; we collect the following personal data:
(1) Information for registration and participation in activities such as name, surname, age, address, contact number, email, online chat, social media account, instant messaging account;
(2) Video and audio, both still images and motion pictures (including photographs and videos recorded in the seminars or in our event locations);
(3) Information about activities or events that you have participated in in the past or that you have registered; and
(4) Details of your payment and financial transactions related to the activity (if applicable).
2.2 When you visit our premises;
(1) We collect, monitor, and process your images and video recorded by CCTV (we do not record audio) in these areas and this information can be used to identify you. However, we will display signage to notice you about the areas where CCTV are in operation.
(2) We collect, store, and process the following personal data of visitors in our Visitor Records System: Personal information of visitors, such as name, surname, telephone number, email, identity card information or other similar proof of identity; When you enter our premises by vehicle, we collect and process the registration number of the vehicle.
(3) We require you to register when you use our Wi-Fi services and personal data that we collect in order to provide the Wi-Fi services to you includes first name, last name, telephone number, email etc.
2.3 We may need to collect and process special categories of personal data, as defined by personal data protection law, to fulfill the objectives we set out in this privacy notice such as
(1) When we have to use certain information for our security purposes e.g. facial recognition, finger print to verify your identity;
(2) In some cases, we may collect your special categories of personal data. For instance, we do not intend to collect information about your religious belief but we obtain such information when we collect an image of your identification card, which we process to verify your identity and this information is required by law; and
(3) We might have to collect your health information, e.g. food allergies, when we organize a customer relationship activity for you.
2.4 Where necessary, we will process your special categories personal data only when you give us explicit consent or for other purposes as required by law. We will ensure that we will try our best to provide adequate security measures to protect your special categories personal d
3. Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
4. Consent, Withdrawal, and Consequences
4.1 You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time but such withdrawal will not affect the validity of the processing made prior to the withdrawal of consent.
4.2 Your withdrawal of consent or refusal to provide certain information may result in us being unable to fulfill some or all of the objectives stated in this privacy notice.
4.3 If you are under 20 years of age, you shall, prior to giving the consent, inform us of your parent or guardian so that we shall also be able to ask consent
5. Retention Period
5.1 We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to meet the objectives unless the law requires longer retention periods. In the event that such period is unclear, we will retain the data for a customary expected period in accordance with retention standards (e.g. the prescriptive period of 10 years for general legal claims).
5.2 We have established an auditing system to delete or destroy your personal data when the retention period expires or when it becomes irrelevant or unnecessary for the purposes of collecting that personal data.
5.3 If your personal data is processed based on consent, we will stop the processing when you have withdrawn the consent. However, we may keep your personal data to record your withdrawn so we can respond to your request
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
6.1 We disclose and share your personal data with:
(1) Companies in our group (“affiliates”) and partners who provide services and sell products relating to construction materials and home appliances and
(2) Individuals and entities which are not our affiliates (“third parties”) for the purpose of collecting and processing personal information as described in this privacy notice such as our dealers, transport and logistics service providers, postal service providers, data processing service providers, marketing service providers (who might send messages to you to promote our products and services), contractors (who might perform tasks on our behalf), financial service providers (such as banks, payment companies, electronic payment service providers, credit providers), IT service providers (such as providers of cloud services, blockchain systems, data analytics, SMS, or emails), IT developers, programmers, auditors, consultants, advisors, government agencies (e.g. the Revenue Department, the Anti-Money Laundering Office), insurers, and other persons to the extent necessary to enable us to conduct business, provide products and services, and meet the purposes for the collection and processing of personal data as described in this privacy notice.
6.2 We will require persons receiving your personal data to take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, process the data properly and only as necessary, and prevent unauthorized
7. Transferring Personal Data Overseas
7.1 We may send or transfer your personal data to our affiliates or other persons in a foreign country if it is necessary in order for us to perform our obligations in the contract to which you are the counterparty or contract between us and third party for your benefit, to respond to your pre-contractual request; to protect your and third party’s life, body and health, to comply with laws or to the extent necessary for the public interest activities.
7.2 We may store your information on a computer, server, or cloud provided by a third party. And may use third-party programs, applications and platforms in processing your personal data. However, we will not allow unrelated parties to access to your
7.3 In the event that your personal data is transferred to a foreign country, we will comply with applicable personal data protection laws and take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is protected and you can exercise your rights in accordance with the laws. Moreover, we will require those who receive the data to have appropriate protection measures for your personal data, to process such personal data only as necessary, and to
8. Security Measures
8.1 We have implemented appropriate technical and administrative standards to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access use, disclose, or destruction. We use technology and security procedures such as encryption and access restriction to ensure that only authorized people shall have
8.2 We provide appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, access, use, change, disclosure of personal data from those who do not have rights or duties related to that personal data. We will review the above-mentioned measures when necessary or when
9. Your Rights as a Data Subject
9.1 You have the rights under the personal data protection law
(1) Withdraw the consent you have given to us;
(2) Request to view and copy your personal data or disclose the source where we obtain your personal data;
(3) Send or transfer personal data that is in an electronic form as required by personal data protection laws to other data controllers;
(4) Oppose the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information about you
(5) Delete or destroy or make your personal data non-personally identifiable (anonymous) information;
(6) Suspend the use of your personal data;
(7) Correct your personal information to be current, complete, and not cause misunderstanding
(8) Complain to the Personal Data Protection Committee in the event that we, our data processors, our employees, or our contractors violate or do not comply with personal data protection laws.
9.2 In this regard, we will consider your request, notify the result of the consideration, and execute it (if appropriate) within 30 days from the date we receive the request. Your rights mentioned above will be in accordance with the personal data protection law.
9.3 You can exercise your legal rights by clicking here. Please note that you will be able to exercise your rights when the law is enforced.
10. Information about Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
10.1 If you give personal data to Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited, the data controller is:
Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited
Contact address: 170/67, 21st floor, Ocean Tower 1, Soi Sukhumvit 16, Ratchadaphisek Rd., Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Telephone number: 02-620-8777
10.2 In the event that you have a question regarding personal data protection, please call 02-620-8777 or send your message to DPO@boutiquecorporation.com
In the event that this privacy notice is amended, we will announce a new privacy notice on this website, which you should periodically review the privacy notice. The new privacy notice will be effective immediately on the date of announcement.